Raspberry Agency is an all-round consulting agency in the fields of communication and marketing, operating both in France and abroad.
We are a creative agency on a human scale, constantly driven by new projects.
Our satisfaction? Ensuring your satisfaction and having loyal customers because while everything starts with an idea, relations make the difference.
Our team accompanies you in creating your brand image and promoting your products and services.
We prioritise customer relations. With a view to ensuring constant quality, our approach is to accompany your projects from A to Z and to reduce costs both in France and abroad. Boasting excellent familiarity with all media, we select the most appropriate distribution channel to create your media and documentation.
We call on our network of tried and tested partners to be able to quickly form a team which is tailor made to satisfy your requirements:
- Stéphanie Frossard: Multilingual Raspberry Agency ambassador in Hong Kong who speaks French, English, Chinese and Japanese
- Thomas Bourgue: Trilingual engineer and IT developer who speaks French, English and Spanish
- Nathalie Fiori: Trilingual designer/editor offering French, English and Spanish - voice-overs
- Francisco Barros: Multilingual multimedia organisation consultant offering French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Catalan
- Paul Demare: Training tutorial creator - graphic designer
- Mélanie Challe: Photographer
- Bastien Marez: Audiovisual producer – Sound design creator
- Chelsea Williams: English translation
- Five-point project management ensuring validation milestones, reference deliverables and compliance with the schedule: design, pre-production, production, post-production, capitalisation.
- A single contact partner throughout the project capable of coordinating the different aspects to simplify your relationship with the agency.
- A quality policy because "customer satisfaction" is our priority. Today, 100% of our customers are satisfied.
We support entrepreneurship and corporate digital transformation.
This year, we sponsored the Cyberelles Power Starter competition which encourages female e-entrepreneurs from local neighbourhoods and from a wide range of backgrounds. We offer to create the brand identity of one of the three excellent winners.